Turning Trials into Triumphs

If we are going to turn trials into triumphs, we must obey 4 imperatives: count, know, let and ask.

1. Count-A Joyful Attitude
God tells us to expect trials. We cannot always expect everything to go our way. I know for me I struggle with that a lot. I need to let go and turn it over to the Lord and he will show me the right direction. When trials come give thanks to the Lord and adopt a joyful attitude.

2. Know-An Understanding Mind
God always tests us to bring out the best; Satan tempts us to bring out the worst. This is one of my favorite verses. "And we know that all things work together for good" Romans 8:28.

3. Let-A Surrendered Will
God's goal for our lives is maturity. God builds character before he calls to service. He must work in us before he works through us.

4. Ask-A Believing Heart
When we are going through God-ordained difficulties, what should we pray about? Ask God for wisdom. We need wisdom so we will not waste the opportunities God is giving us to mature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment