New Adventure

Me and two of my friends in my bible study have decided to do a 10K. After I said yes I thought about it...what was I thinking. I have done one 5k in my life. Yes I said ONE. I have done the Couch 2 5K and right before the race I came down with the flu. So I know I can get up to at least 3 miles. I will keep you updated. Say a prayer that I can stick with it and do it for me!

On another note, on my way into work this morning I heard the new Need To Breathe song on the radio and thought I would share the lyrics with everyone. They are wonderful!

Lay 'Em Down
by Need to Breathe

Come down to the river
Come and let yourself in
Make good on a promise
To never hurt again
If you're lost and lonely
You're Broken down
Bring all of your troubles
Come lay 'em down
All you sinners
And the weak at heart
All you helpless
On the boulevards
Wherever you are now
Whatever evil you've found
Bring all of your troubles
And come lay 'em down
We're all tied to the same old failings
Finding shelter in things we know
We're all dirty like corrupted small towns
We'll bring our troubles
We'll bring our troubles lay 'em down
All you rich men
And the high above
All those with
And without love
All you burdened
Broken down
Bring all of your troubles
Come lay 'em down
In His Most Precious Love....and with mine!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment