A few of my favorite verses

I wanted to share a few of my favorite bible verses. Please add you favorites. Enjoy!

"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 118:2

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn away from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me." Luke 9:23

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6

"Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Unload all your worries onto him, since he is looking after you." 1 Peter 5:7

1 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Hi! I came over here from Blueprint Bliss, I saw you were a fellow Birminghamian! Love your blog, please keep it up, it is what we all need right now.

Marianne

Post a Comment