Birthday Party






My 25th birthday was on Tuesday. I had bible study that night so the girls brought me ice cream to celebrate. Suzanne and some others planned a birthday dinner for me on Saturday night. I was told to meet at Suzanne's at 4:00pm. Our plans were to play some games (our group loves some Mad Gab) then head to Stix. When I got to her house they surprised me. Instead we were doing a Scavenger Hunt around Birmingham. We were divided up into teams and headed out to get pictures of items on our list. Some of these included a picture of the "Saturday Preacher Man" on Lakeshore, picture of the entire team in a shopping cart (I think I pulled a muscle trying to get in the cart), picture of a team member getting frisked, picture of a team member "pinching" Vulcan's butt. The list went on.



We had to be at McWane Center by 5:45. We arrived there to find out that everyone was asked questions about me and if you answered correctly you were given puzzle pieces. When you had all you pieces the puzzle was in the form of Mad Gab! It took us FOREVER to figure it out! Once we got it correct we were off with another list of items we had to find. Some of these included; count the number of benches in Lynn Park (36 in case you are wondering), count the number of seats in the front row in the Alabama Theatre, just to name a few. We were told to be back at Nicole's by 7:30. We, of course, were the first ones back! The girls were grilling out for me and had a cookie cake which is my favorite! They all put so much work into this and I was so surprised!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Fun! What good friends!

Emily said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun!

Post a Comment